Maou-sama ni Shoukan sareta kedo Kotoba ga Tsuujinai - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - It's Different From What I Expected!

Dex-chan lover
The letter used in the book looks like Arabics, what if this entire time they just speaking Arabs and our dumb MC who only ever heard Japanese and English in his whole life unable to comprehend?

The meat was the cats seen on the page. Makes a change from heroes meat she killed that she normally feeds him. Cannot wait for the final reveal with everyone saying "how cute" and it turns out he is a pet, the heroes are trying to rescue him as he is their companion she has mentally manipulated and every time they try and fail when she kills them, she carves up their corpses to feed him with before they get resurrected each time.
But by then, his stockholm syndrome will be complete, mainly due to the prions disease he now has from being an unwilling cannibal.

Dex-chan lover
@musicfreak12 the stew is generally thick enough that it will not make the as crust soggy, they do a like mixture stew with out the liquid, or/and it is generally a thick buttery (lipids like butter repel water) crust. Also the inner crust is some times soggy but the outer crust stays mostly dry.
The trick is to bake bottom part for about 10min-15min, pour stuffing and close the top, adding just a bit potato starch helps make the stuffing less soggy.
I can make chicken curry pie and beef with bletus pie easily, tastes great hot but cooled down even better.

Dex-chan lover
HvkCvRl.jpeg

She said "I like meat inside!".

Users who are viewing this thread