Maou-sama ni Shoukan sareta kedo Kotoba ga Tsuujinai - Vol. 1 Ch. 8.5 - Extra: We Can't Really Understand Each Other

Contributor
@googoober

2ax.png

Double-page supporter
@pl3b If Inaka no Home Center Otoko no Jiyuu na Isekai Seikatsu already have 4 volumes and is still ongoing then this doesn't deserves the axe. I started reading that manga but it is painful. I can excuse the amateurish art but everybody is so stupid that it hurts!

Double-page supporter
@pl3b like how? Specifically. I saw people screaming for plots or progression while ignoring the fact that Takaki-san has been running for years without those and it even got two anime adaptations. I found this is more pleasant to read, and, yet it got axed while that one still goes on without a sign of any conclusion. I don't understand Japanese manga industry sometime.

And before anyone start assuming anything, I'm not bad mouthing Takaki-san; I consider myself a fan, even. But that's the best example that can get my point across, so, I just use it.

Fed-Kun's army
Its a sad reality, most slice of life manga has lower sale count compare to other gene, and low sale -> axed. Im Still not get over rough sketch senpai. Why japan

Well, this just gives me reason to drop this. This is boring, doesn't go anywhere, and it's not even interesting slice of life. The main character is a blando, and the demon lord might as well have been produced by a generic "cute girl" printing press. A nothing-manga.

Contributor
Progress dont help anything.
Youhave manga like Amano with 200 fillers chapters, and it's still alive, samefor a lot of others rom-com with nothing happening.

This is mostly a question of several things, like Luck, good timing release, marketing, etc.

Group Leader
could it also be related to magazine and/or publisher ?
I've checked and the only manga that's still ongoing from this publisher is Jashin-chan Dropkick (I assume the sale is good if it got 3 seasons of anime adaptation)

Users who are viewing this thread