Maou-sama ni Shoukan sareta kedo Kotoba ga Tsuujinai - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - I Caught a Cold... (2)

Dex-chan lover
Poor guy, he's returned to where the loli was. RIP his virginity then. =(

Contributor
Absolute priorities, man.

GODDESSBLESS.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I also have this fear that I'll suddenly die in an accident or something and my friends/family go through my hard drive. Not sure why it bothers me so much since I'll be dead anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well this was completely pointless and a huge waste of time and resources on the mangaka's side.

@zco Welcome to Japan Elf-san or something along those lines has both isekai and reverse isekai elements.

Fed-Kun's army
As much as he may like being with Mary, he's basically living as a pet in a world where he can't directly communicate with anyone. Mary's certainly adorable, but that situation is... not ideal.

Group Leader
The frustrating thing about this series is not that he doesn’t understand her, but that he makes absolutely no effort whatsoever to learn her language.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Welcome back Ren
GrotesqueMarriedBullmastiff-small.gif

And holy shit, that's a brutal way to destroy your drive.....

Aggregator gang
@monkey123 Thought the same thing. Everyone is all good with cloud saving until a couple of the companies are caught for doxxing their clients. Then no one will trust no one when it actually you should trust no companies in the first place. You can use their services but people should be wary that this might actually sooner than later if it isn't happening as we speak.

Y'all KNOW that drink at the end is gonna let him understand her a little, right? RIGHT?

Users who are viewing this thread