Maou-sama ni Shoukan sareta kedo Kotoba ga Tsuujinai

Dex-chan lover
I feel like their is a missed opportunity here were each chapter or so the perspective switches, so you understand only the MC one chapter and then the next you only understand FMC.

I’m not a big fan of loli romance but this is so adorable and fluffy I just can’t help but love it

Group Leader
I get that this is just a fluff story and because the whole premise is (I Can't Understand Her Language) it would be weird for MC to actually learn how to speak fluently, but with that said it would be nice if he had at least picked up some simple words by now. Things like "Thank you", "Sorry", "Look" etc. should have been covered by now. It's also kinda strange that it's the Demon girl that's starting to learn Japanese and not the other way round...
Though I do see a lot of people putting a lot of blame on the dumb MC and while it's perfectly justified the Demon girl is honestly equally to blame, she's done nothing so far to actively try to teach MC her language and is now going soft on him by learning his.

Other then that a fun read, doesn't require any brain power to process so you can just relax while scrolling through, the new character addition will hopefully stir things up a bit and make it even more fun.

Now he has an interpreter, I don't know how to feel about this one lol
At least it has an original concept!!

Dex-chan lover
You ever watched senko or umaru or sleepy princess in demon castle? That studio should make this anime!

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who gets a “MC is kinda a dick” vibe? I mean, they take care of him and he’s too lazy to try to learn their language? Even if the entire premise is “can’t understand my loli,” seems a bit rude ngl

If the language they speak is one of those bloody tonal languages I can understand him not being able to learn. I have tried Vietnamese and Chinese and tones are a nightmare to get right (although writing Vietnamese is easier since you can include the tone symbols). But regardless of that the MC needs to teach the damn demon loli Japanese if he can't master the spoken language or perhaps learn to read and write and use written communication.

On the other hand, I think the case here is simply the mangaka is running with the "miscommunication is funny" idea and refuses to budge even if it makes little sense. As some readers note, it makes the MC look like a dick, but I say it's the mangaka who makes their own MC look like a dick. I feel we are putting in more thought into this manga than the mangaka and his/her editor have been doing.

oh shit? an actual speck of substance? finally, a question what was that pitiable look? I actually have a reason to like this.

Dex-chan lover
I assume Ren's brain has been fried from all the stress and shock he's been going through. Thanks for the translations!!! 📚📚📚

This guy is pretty damn lazy if he's not attempting to acculturate and learn to communicate, and instead pushing other people to learn Japanese. That said, this translator girl is obnoxious. Her broken speaking skills are being passed off as competent to people who have no idea. The blind leading the blind, as they lecture a deaf mute. Good god.

Users who are viewing this thread