Maou-sama, Retry! R - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Western Offenders

Aggregator gang
damn that sucks i hope people can donate or that he can find another job soon

Contributor
You can tell from their conversation that the Queen and Prime Minister are reincarnators from Earth as well. No one in that world would have the balls to make the child Crown Princess into an errand girl for them, and royal/nobilty buildings wouldn't have toilet stalls.

Dex-chan lover
damn dude, sorry but I cant help at all. Hopefully things get better for you and everyone else

Fed-Kun's army
Alright I have no clue what will happen from now on, this is no longer the WN I know. Most likely this is from LN material, so Ias Lost as everyone here of what will happen next.

They have the Light Novel in english till volume 5 right now thanks to J-Novel Club.
What is to come is gonna be fun to read and to see in Minotake Amaru-sensei art style.

Dex-chan lover
ah okay, so Sacred Light is where the MC is, and Holy Light is where that scumbag priest is from?

Aggregator gang
Interesting new set of characters, looking forward to how they matter in the next arc.

Good luck to kitsune, hopefully they find another job. Thanks for the translations as always.

Dex-chan lover
It's always the bad guys who call others barbarians. The queen just has a (false) stern look, not the look of a brutish raider. Plus, if the goofy queen noticed him staring at her legs and has a problem with it, that's an indication that she should dress more properly. It's her own fault there!

@Werebearguy totally agree. though maybe that is part of the 'stern tough ruler' image the other girl set up for her... i suppose it is more domineering then sitting there without her legs crossed or sitting there in pants... or a longer dress. *shrug*

Users who are viewing this thread