Maou-sama, Retry! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Satanists

Dex-chan lover
why do they remove then re-add chapters on here what is the logic behind it?

The group that had translated it pulled their chapters from MangaDex. The new group is going back and doing their own translations of the pulled chapters.

Power Uploader
@toastedguy Hatigarm was the original group scanlating this manga, and they've nuked all of their release on mangadex due to "reason". Since the TL (Kitsune) does not wish to see MD readers suffer, he took the series to TOOR Scans so we're re-releasing the old chapters at higher quality and re-mastered the translation as well.

Contributor
MD drama -.- as always, thanks for bringing the chapter back though

Contributor
So Fuji isn't Zangief in the manga like he is in the anime?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chap. It's wild how crazy different all the designs are between manga and anime.

Dex-chan lover
@RonBWL @KitsuneAoi

Whenever you think that a change in the translation is interesting, I'd be interested to read a note about that in the comments or on a scanlation-credits page.

Power Uploader
@Oeconomist Most of the changes are more into "correcting" some minor TL issues here and there, but some might actually be interesting, such as the Google-it Inn from the earlier Gruggle name (I'm assuming Kitsune just direct-spelt it in the old days)

@Oeconomist Other than minor TL changes and PR issues, the most "interesting" change would be the name. As Ron said, Google-it Inn, Killer Queen, etc. That said, if there are any interesting change in the future, i will consider making a credit page for it.

Aggregator gang
SHES A KILLER
QUEEEEEEEEEN
GUNPOWDER, GELATINE
DYNAMITE WITH A LASER BEAM
GUARANTEED TO BLOW YOUR MIND

ANYTIIIIIIIIME

Users who are viewing this thread