Maou-sama, Retry! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Tahara Isami

Dex-chan lover
And now all the deleted chapters are back again thanks to @RonBWL and TOOR Scans, love the work guys!

Dex-chan lover
thank god this chapter was uploaded... after hatigarm's site was out of commission and the other sites only have the troll chapter of this, this is a great gift to be honest..

Dex-chan lover
Now that the final missing chapter is rightfully back in place, it's time to reread the whole series up to the current translated chapter. Thanks for doing this!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for all re-translating all the early chapters! Now I'm off to reread it all 😁

Dex-chan lover
Just in the small chance someone didn't get the blue robot reference:

It's https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doraemon

Dex-chan lover
Wow, you did it.
Took awhile but still did it, thanks for the hard work!

Dex-chan lover
@RonBWL Page 8: "I can't say it's really happy news to me." Is it a mistranslation? Because both WN and LN translate what Tahara said as, "Sorry for saying this Chief-dono, but if this is a world where the Grand Empire doesn’t exist, there’s nothing as joyful as that. Don’t know about you though.” (Tahara)"

And both WN and LN indicate Tahara personally dislikes the Empire and that he only worked for the Empire to get money for Manami..

He love all guns? wait until someone give him zip22, not even a mother can love that one *lol*

And there's the gap done. Even if you guys dropped it now, and I obviously hope you don't, you've done a great thing, cleaning this chapter up and filling in all the holes in the release. The only other version of 13 I found was the goofy April Fool's joke one, that distorted all the panels.

Double-page supporter
Finally caught up, nicely done~
And I agree with hanfeizi, it really seems like Tahara should be saying he's glad the Empire doesn't exist anymore. He actually has morals, after all (even if he will repress them for the sake of survival).

Users who are viewing this thread