Maou-sama, Retry! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Tahara Isami

@hanfeizi

You're absolutely right. It was my mistake.
Ron will post a fix and I will address it in Chapter 25. It was a dialect I didn't know.

The phrase that Tahara used at the end is こたぁない which I at first reasonably assumed (logically deduced ) it means ことはない (this requires you to understand Japanese grammar but let's say there are actually people who use it that way as well ). However in this case, turned out it was a dialect from Tosa which means, it means no big deal or I don't mind it at all.

Dex-chan lover
soo they noticed that there chief is different
i wonder if they will try to wake chiefs true nature

I did not realize the third saint white is married to that dude. Having read the manga once and watched the anime once. I wonder how that came to happen, seems pretty out there. But considering the names and characters so far, it might not be that weird?

I only connected the dots when they mentioned his wife being a saintess going by the name of White. If that was somehow wrong, then that's even weirder.

Aggregator gang
@Abyssal14
Nope she's not his wife, his spouting bullshit and his butler even said he said it without a single shred of shame.
Maybe you should re-read that part because it seems you didn't understand.

Well Yuu isn't wrong because the MC is their God since they are the Characters that he created

Users who are viewing this thread