Maou-sama to Kekkon shitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - I want to compete for the Demon Queen!

Dex-chan lover
Mayfa may be invited to the threesome, but please just make her a big sister character and not the stereotypical lesbian that injects themselves into the relationship between MC and the love interest.

This is somewhat melancholic. Every time Haru’s lifespan gets mentioned, it tugs my heartstrings. I do hope the author goes through with death and that stuff for that would make this a legendary manga. Reminding us that life is fleeting and that we should cherish these moments when your loved ones are still around.

Dex-chan lover
Shitty cockblocking little sister rival, becuase of fucking course we needed someone to ruin the fluff
Just fucking great

F...k the shitty authors for the lesbian propaganda in almost every straight manga.

man, i do not believe that there will be tragedy, and the stupid readers say "HmMmM~~If HaRu DiEs ThIs MaNgA wIlL leGeNdArY" maaaan? t freak????
we already have real life to know about how short and precious can be the human life, and man? what happened to critic sense? a work does not need tragedy or the protagonist to die to be good...

They need to start a club. The Worship Eleanora Club. They trade secrets about Eleanora and talk about her in order to find out her most Dere side.

Users who are viewing this thread