Maou Sounanchu!!!

Kov

bruh, what even is the description trying to say? I thought I was having a stroke reading it

Group Leader
My sides are splitting. Even more shocking is the publication status. mannnnn.... why cancelled...

How does something this original and great get axed? Did the author make some really stupid choice? Does Japan just hate anything not Isekai? This is some bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
WHAT THE HELL...?!

IT ENDED!! ...and I was just starting to enjoy it... sob.

Damn it got axed and the author was still able to come up with an ending that wasn't horrible. At least we got that.

Double-page supporter
I’m really sadden though. The rush ruined the perfection.
I always thought the Boar was the Angel who came back and it’d be a interesting wrap up with those 2 alone in the island.
But it wasn’t and she hardly had any scenes. I feel teased and betrayed. This Manga was ahead of its time.

All characters where gold and has their own unique role/personality that plays in the story. With all different quirks and adult humor. It’s like “Superbad” “American Pie” but in JP manga form. It’s like they woke up from the end of a party and now have to deal with the consequences haha.

Dex-chan lover
there seems continuation for Michael the leader of angel in 3 pages from author twitter
i hope somebody can translate this and put this on chapter as bonus

https://twitter.com/marimonomanga/status/1077137338298331136

Dex-chan lover
Tha author also drew Bowsette :3
https://twitter.com/marimonomanga/status/1044034010920308736?s=09

Fed-Kun's army
Wow so sad that this really good comedy manga had to end. Welp, time to read through all the thousands of generic harem isekai cause those get a lot of volumes these days, so it must be better than this .....right?

Users who are viewing this thread