Maou to Ore no Hangyakuki - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Victory Banquet

Dex-chan lover
First :3

Also that ending xD
imagine walking into that and have someone tell you" its not what it looks like"

Fed-Kun's army
All he other chapters are like 50 to 60 pagers if not even more so this one was just too short for me

Group Leader
@ravidya I'm going with time paradox, future Fleonell goes back in time and space to Earth to bond with the young MC so he helps her when he gets summoned and saves her past self, then the cycle repeats again.

Fed-Kun's army
Sad they didn't go the fire emblem route of weponizing your offspring but whatever

Double-page supporter
it's no wonder the humans are resorting to such whack-ass tech when you can restore your entire army with a spell

Dex-chan lover
Not my ship, (personally want bigamy end between MC, Fleonell, and Amelia) but I do really enjoy the chemistry between these two.

@ravidya @HDMI1 99% sure it's one of those two.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 c'mon now, you're giving way too much credit to a dude (dudette?) that pulled the 72hrs reversal state magic... It has to be her long lost sister/twin or some shit like that.

Dex-chan lover
Oh Japan and it's portrayal-of-underage-drinking laws - you can have a minor get smashed, as long as it isn't on alcohol.

Users who are viewing this thread