Maou to Ore no Hangyakuki - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Victory Banquet

Dex-chan lover
I thought some time travel stuff was involved since they have time reversing magic and stuff, but it looks like its her sister huh.

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting the feeling that the girl from his flashback is or will come to that world

Wait, if you can get insane power from sacrificing lives, but can use this arcane magic 3 times a day to restore their bodies to before it was used, is this not an infinitely exploitable way to use tech such as the rail gun or immortality 3 times a day?

Contributor
Good pacing by giving the protagonists a down time here. I was a little worried they'd launch the next arc right after showing the emperor calling in his new baddies. Everybody needed a breather after that hard-won victory that came at a not-insignificant cost for their own forces.

I'm both surprised and relieved that Liona made it out of that concentration camp in one piece and apparently almost unscathed with no physical scars or anything considering both humans and non-humans beat her up. Though I'm sure she has mental scars from that time. That she can still smile and not hate all of humanity after surviving that ordeal is impressive. The memories of being loved by her human mother probably also helped prevent her from hating all humans.

The most straightforward conclusion about the identity of the girl from Ryou's past would be that Fleonell's missing sister was that girl he met in Japan. Maybe she was reverse isekai'd to Earth by some plot of the humans. But is it really that simple?

I'm starting to enjoy the running gag about Liott walking into some very suggestive and misleading scenes.

Dex-chan lover
Good pacing by giving the protagonists a down time here. I was a little worried they'd launch the next arc right after showing the emperor calling in his new baddies. Everybody needed a breather after that hard-won victory that came at a not-insignificant cost for their own forces.

I'm both surprised and relieved that Liona made it out of that concentration camp in one piece and apparently almost unscathed with no physical scars or anything considering both humans and non-humans beat her up. Though I'm sure she has mental scars from that time. That she can still smile and not hate all of humanity after surviving that ordeal is impressive. The memories of being loved by her human mother probably also helped prevent her from hating all humans.

The most straightforward conclusion about the identity of the girl from Ryou's past would be that Fleonell's missing sister was that girl he met in Japan. Maybe she was reverse isekai'd to Earth by some plot of the humans. But is it really that simple?

I'm starting to enjoy the running gag about Liott walking into some very suggestive and misleading scenes.
Liona definitely has PTSD but in the same time she seems to be incomprehensible of what she gone through, Liott gonna have a hard time explaining her about what it really meant.

Users who are viewing this thread