Maou to Ore no Hangyakuki - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - Diedhauser

I don't really i understand anymore why they thought they needed to Isekai someone at this point. I mean, humanity won the war, they control pretty much the whole world and have a few super soldiers that are on par or stronger than the needed hero. So why?

Dex-chan lover
@SpaceDandy any particular reason why? Just poor sales due to a mediocre story that is the same bullshit, humans vs non humans with no real complexity although chapters have been fairly long. It doesn't make much sense that they could get to nano tech and to a level that high so fast. I can't even see that level of tech in 200 years

@Liquidxlax
why? as in why we're slow on release? I TL at a rate of like 400 words an hour for this series... and then Redraws are pretty rough.

Or you misread what I said. The series is still being published. People in comments were saying they feel like the series got axed. I was trying to tell them it's still ongoing.

And about the technology level, IDk I've only read the manga volumes so I'm only up to ch 16. The worlds tech level is really high that's for sure though.
At least the art in this series is sick.

@Liquidxlax From what I remember from previous chapters, they aren't actually manufacturing this technology. It's more like they are using magic to summon this technology and re-purpose it.

Okay, dude so either diemotherfucker is an invasive species from an advanced civilization (maybe mc’s world but later) that got trapped by the second moon (or maybe they ARE the second moon) and is trying to flip the truth so they can run out the natives and have full control and access to the planet OR inhumans really are not natural to this world (either via created life or extraterrestrial) but theres obviously some components missing to that and its definitely not as simple as it seems, OR this is far far into the future, humans lost the majority of their progress to either some great war or tragedy, and inhumans are the next step in the evolution of said humans (or perhaps they were intentionally made as the next step), either way diemotherfucker is a relic of the human golden era and does not agree with this change and either was recently awoken or slowly building influence and support for his views which reached its culmination 10~ years ago. I feel this is most sensible, (but NOT most likely) as they would have to be related to humans in some fashion as to be able to breed with them, and the way the crossbreeds were explained is highly suspicious.

Dex-chan lover
Tech level is high, but it seems Diedhauser took all of it...

The main question is, why did he even bother to summon someone? Or build that mega-cannon? Seems like he could personally have wiped out pretty much every inhuman on the planet in a single day, and still have time to put together a bragging press conference about it..
(He could have easily beaten this entire force if not for the dude he himself summoned..?)

Dex-chan lover
NANO MACHINES SON!

Also, if Diedhauser dies, take in Ameliea and Emilia

Dex-chan lover
can we just kill this piece of shit already, even James of team rocket isn't this fucking evil.

o.0 yeah sure call them invasive species and prattle on about how they need to be extinct when you are the one drawing super tech that doesnt fit the timeline out of your ass one after another....

Contributor
Why did they summon the MC when the villains got somebody this strong? IMO the real reason the humans summoned him is simply because they wanted the holy sword back for whatever reason and he was the only one qualified to remove it from its resting place. Diedhauser, for all his power, isn't qualified to take it back.

So that means Ryou's summoning was never really about humans needing his "power"; speculating, I'd say it was most likely done for political prestige and propaganda purposes, that they wanted the legendary holy sword back. Maybe parade it through the streets as some kind of achievement for the government's benefit and use it to gloat over the remaining non-humans (presumably Fleonell would've already been executed by that point).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread