Maou to Ore no Hangyakuki - Vol. 8 Ch. 37 - 「The Crumbling World」

Dex-chan lover
You know what? I'm just happy this is getting updated.

Dex-chan lover
Wait tell me if I got this right, so does this mean they been stuck in a time paradox where Fleonell was always going to become the true Schwarz Katastrophe & be sealed away by Shiramine? Additionally, the girl he admired in the past (2022) was a young Fleonell? Thanks for the translations & this manga is so crazy that I enjoy this ride regardless.

Dex-chan lover
there are a lot of things i was willing to just let go, but with so many ass pulls in one chapter, it feels like a kid playing with his sibling and making shit up just to not lose. im still finishing it tho

Group Leader
Any bets on the False S.K. pulling a Perfect Cell, figuring out how to burst back into reality, and the MC and True S.K. fight it together?

Contributor
  • Loli Fleonell is the future, power-nerfed version of the true Schwarz Katastrophe from his past.
  • The previous envoy is an older version of Ryou.
  • They're fated to kill each other.
Damn it, I was afraid of this. Well, at least it's clear that their destinies are both intertwined... and they still haven't even kissed yet!

On a side note, I really love how this story averts the "OP MC carries the battle by himself and then he wins"; this has the female lead play a vital role combining her power with his. This is a true partnership dynamic that I'd love to see more of in other isekai stories. Fleonell is no mere trophy waifu or damsel-in-distress that needs saving. She's got a brain and can pull her own weight with her own power (given the right conditions).

Dex-chan lover
Fleonell timeline story recap:

She is the transfer student, she moved to another town again. Time passes and OG Ryou gets isekaied. Timeline branches here, paradox or dimension jump.

Fleonell become enraged, Schwarz Katastrophe happens, most people on Earth dies and she vanishes. Ryou that wasn't isekaied is one of survivors.

Fleonell appears (is made by Lilienthal?) Ryou that locks himself out as a hermit probably due to witnessing Schwarz Katastrophe and her duke out, he dies and Fleonell is in stasis.

Users who are viewing this thread