Maou to Ore no Hangyakuki - Vol. 8 Ch. 38 - "Demon"

Fed-Kun's army
Imo the plot is garbage. time travel, rewrite reality, etc... The writer has to be really good to handle those "plot devices" or the story has to be "light" where it doesn't matter and you just enjoy it otherwise you end up with this kind of crap full of plot holes and convoluted.

Contributor
So humanity really did bring this upon themselves out of greed and desire for power. Called it. And that's the end for the corrupt "true humans" who brought this catastrophe upon themselves.

I guess the existence of the non-humans was due to her rewriting reality out of shock for Lili's death? Then Lili herself was revived and turned into a non-human who'd become "Lilienthal Bernstein". She's not a descendant or anything so I was wrong about that part.

Dex-chan lover
So humanity really did bring this upon themselves out of greed and desire for power. Called it. And that's the end for the corrupt "true humans" who brought this catastrophe upon themselves.

I guess the existence of the non-humans was due to her rewriting reality out of shock for Lili's death? Then Lili herself was revived and turned into a non-human who'd become "Lilienthal Bernstein". She's not a descendant or anything so I was wrong about that part.
Think so, she liked video games, Alice Yamanashi filled the Earth with creatures from their fantasy world, made Inhumans.

New-humans were also created by her, due to her view of humans being warped, they acted like mindless, perverted and sadistic monsters. Those who survived the Schwarz Katastrophe and their descendants remained not effected, like the Emperor.

Lili or Lilienthal Bernstein, her caretaker or foster mother was also changed a bit, fitting to video game world.

Shiramine now needs to get through her senses, kiss her goddamn it! Girl got through a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread