Maou Toubatsu Shita Ato, Medachitakunai node Guild Master ni Natta - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - The Beautiful Disaster

Dex-chan lover
Seems like she'll never forget the heroic Dick, she'd waited for 5 years after all

Contributor
kZq9M0V.jpg

TTX

is MCs name Dick (or Richard) Silver important/historical
or is this a joke ?

Dex-chan lover
Please tell me that im not the only one who misread her name as Marinara not Manarina

Fed-Kun's army
the greatest hero was Dick, so every female wants to see the great Dick.

Wow this mc is self deprecating/modest to a fault. And this goes beyond the usual "no way she's interested in someone like me" zero confidence harem mc type. This applies to his livelihood as well.

Even though he played a primary role in defeating the demon lord, he pretends like he barely even helped. Why? One could argue he doesn't want to be rich and famous and just wants to live a modest life. However, his wish is to become a guild master of a guild which is antithetical to that. Guild masters are public figures who work with everyone including the city/government, the guild's members, and clients alike. If he wants to build his guild up, he has to make himself well known. And here he is pretending to be a drunkard when a client comes requesting a service. Guilds are essentially a business, and in business you don't want to make your clients feel like they're being disrespected or their requests made light of. How do you think people would feel if the boss of a company they're doing business with pretended to be a low level employee during a meeting? The princess went along with it because she knew who he was, but other people wouldn't look at it the same way after learning the truth.

Combine that with the women longing for him, despite knowing that's exactly how he's like and even liking that about him, and you got yourself a recipe for annoyance. Maybe there's a good explanation for this that has yet to be revealed, so I'll give it a few more chapters.

Supporter
avpyd4.jpg

Courtesy of editing Mangasushi's scan through mostly copy and paste in Microsoft Paint. I just keep thinking of dick jokes and innuendos while reading this manga. This is just one ridiculous thing of way too many. Even if I didn't do slight editing, there are too many lines here when said out of context are ridiculous. 😂

Dex-chan lover
Summary of this chapter:
The protagonist rubbing his head, while replying to every single being said in the room: "N-no, not really..."

Users who are viewing this thread