Maou Toubatsu Shita Ato, Medachitakunai node Guild Master ni Natta - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - The Beautiful Disaster

They got rewarded for killing the Demon Lord 5 year ago. 2 years ago, at age 14, she became a magic teacher..... Does this mean a group of 11 year olds killed the Demon Lord? And if all it took was five 11y/os to kill the demon lord, it wasn't a threat.

After a through analysis of almost a whole minute, here are the reasons as to why I'm dropping this manga:
10% The author's logical logic (or lack thereof); for example, having decided that it was five 11y/o kids that defeated the demon king
85% I hate clichés, I can usually bear with them, but this time I simply couldn't
5% Uncensored silver dick images, truly unexpected of Japan

I'm not sure if they explained it yet but there is an adventurer scoring system in place and all 5 of the kids and the demon lord all score 100k. Basically, the 5 kids were individually equal to the demon lord raw strength-wise and it was a 5 v 1. It is explained better in the novel.

Good lord what a piece of shit this is

1. Bad art
2. The story is absolutely Immature and bad
3. The characters are fucking stereotypes, 2D

There is no reason to read this waste of time

Dex-chan lover
So far, nobody aged particularly well. Chests grew way too much over 5 years.

Dex-chan lover
I'll be rather unhappy if there isn't a female character named Regina coming soon.

🙃

Users who are viewing this thread