Maou Toubatsu Shita Ato, Medachitakunai node Guild Master ni Natta - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Butler's Conflict And The Summoning Contract

Dex-chan lover
This chapter seems very mistranslated, the worst being what caused mc to ask the ladies to get her their semen...

Double-page supporter
Races? Racequeen? wut? Either the manga has gone extra weird, or this translation is a bit wrong.

@GurenNoOu Well that makes a lot more sense. Girls in skimpy lycra or skirts, holding umbrella's covered in motorsport branding generally can't walk through walls.

Was this really translated or was this a fan rewrite? Mistranslation?

Or just a joke that took 10 chapters to bloom? (MC's name is a joke).

Dex-chan lover
Ok ,no, the name was never accidental to begin with.

Also its probably spirit, spirit queen, etc. Races ... lul. Would be quite weird if its translated correctly.

Dex-chan lover
When in doubt, please check the novel translations. (chapters 17~18)

Things like, her surname being "Stollen"; her race being a "wraith queen"; one of the nicknames being "charming goddess of wrath" instead of "voluptuous demon" (seriously, wtf is this nickname, she's a fighter); and she asks for "energy", the girls react the way they did because of the normal term.

Dex-chan lover
the name is indeed Dick.
And the semen thing, from what I understood from the raws, is just the translator's take on it. In the original it's 精気の補給, which can translate to "life energy supply". Considering how the whole manga (and this chapter) goes, I can kinda see the line

Dex-chan lover
9c9.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
"her warmth".. shes cold, what warmth? 😆

anyway, those mistranslations need to be fixed

Double-page supporter
The other version of this chapter might be poorer gramatically, but they got at least one thing right and that is that the demon girl's race is not Racequeen, but Wraith Queen as in the queen of all wraiths, hence why undead ghosts keep gathering around her. Racequeen just sound foolish as well, I mean who is she racing with? XD

Users who are viewing this thread