Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - "Kono Watashi no Mono Tonare, Yuusha yo" "Kotowaru!" - Vol. 17 Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
@skeleton637

Kinda. Their role is almost done. The Hero lost almost all of his power anyway at this point, so I wouldn't be surprised to see his title change.

Double-page supporter
Well, I guess Hero and Demon Lord will end up being renamed into Husband and Wife. xD
They did their job, they managed to remove themselves from the main stage.
The world is at the hands of both humans and demon at this point and Big Sister Maid is playing all the 7th dimensional card game on motorcycle without any help.

Fed-Kun's army
@Shingetsu CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!!!!!

Na, i think she is playing Paradox-Billiards-Vostroyan-Roulette-Fourth Dimensional-Hypercube-Chess-Strip Poker ay this point

Fed-Kun's army
They were a lot more direct in their aproach to convince him than i expected. I thougt there would be tricks on the way, but then i remembered that the ways of convincing people in this story are quite straightforward while inventive.

Dex-chan lover
the real hero is head maid, for teaching elder sister maid what it means to be human

also where is younger sister maid

I believe I need a reread because I am so lost the new stories going on right now might as well be spoilers to my eventually rereads it’s ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread