Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - "Kono Watashi no Mono Tonare, Yuusha yo" "Kotowaru!"

Huh. Wonder what happened to chapters 48-52. Either way, nice to see the series gets to have its conclusion. I'm re-reading from the beginning as a refresher, so I'm looking forward to it.

Great Story and masterpiece, hopefully will be not forggeten but be remebered, also i hope someone can fill mising chapter, np with lq scan (as long not so much bad) to make it perfect and complete.

Dex-chan lover
@Thoxi1026 Why disappointing? If it works, it works.

In case anyone's wondering, I found the missing chapters on other sites.

@chojinra
I dunno, I just hoped that it’d just be the hero and the demon queen. And it somewhat irks me in this particular manga.

And I hoped that’d they would be on equal terms, the hero having a harem isn’t really “on equal terms” with the demon queen imo.

By equal terms I mean like, the hero isn’t more or less than the demon queen
It isn’t: hero < demon queen
Not also: hero > demon queen
It’s: hero = demon queen

Sorry for maybe the wrong wording/bad grammar.

Well, it’s probably just me, if I read more I could also praise this as a masterpiece like most people below.

Dex-chan lover
@Thoxi1026

I wouldn’t sweat it, your likes and opinions are your own. I’d like to think people’s praise would be more for the practical world building than the (romantic) relationships, but I could be wrong. To me, I think it’s not really a harem, but more a joining that fits that world. I’d probably feel differently if they hadn’t made peace with that OT3 relationship a while ago, but knight girl grew on me.

I get what you mean about it not being equal, though. For me, I think it’s more towards the knight than the Hero and the Demon Queen. If anything, they’d be equal and she’d be a bit better than the head maid. Maybe more than that, I dunno.

I think my wording and grammar is a bit off from what I mean too, but... Yeah, I get you.

@chojinra
I also don’t think that people’s praise isn’t directed at the relationships either (maybe some but not all), I’ve only read up to chap 14 and, currently, it seems like a harem to me but I could change my view if I do read a bit more. Well, thanks for the reply and good day to you!

Dex-chan lover
A solid ending to a fantastic series. I've wanted to read the conclusion to this for years now, and I'm so happy I finally got to.

however, if I'm allowed to criticize a masterpiece, I think I liked the first half better. Competent people making intelligent decisions to slowly reform society is exactly the kind of escapism I love, and this manga delivers that in spades. I understand the desire to wrap up with a huge climax, and to explain why the whole demon/human world setup exists at all, but honestly it felt a little distracting from how grounded the earlier stuff was. Luckily the practical tactics, and winning people over through reasoned arguments, never went away. It just all got a bit drowned out by the END OF THE WORLD talk.

On the other hand, it's pretty great how true to its themes it was. "Why not both?" is basically the thesis statement - why not two churches? why not two waifus?why not a half dozen Demon Kings and Heros all milling about at the end? That, combined with the idea of progress to "see beyond the hill" and the importance of freedom and cooperation to achieve that goal for the whole world. Good stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@pdonk

Just FYI, but the spoiler icon (4th from the right) will give you the code to hide spoilers. You'd just need to put it between them.

Surprisingly, The Life as a Sponger series is pretty good for that, too.

Dex-chan lover
Bit unrelated, but is the "missing" chapters gonna just stay missing or is the uploader groups sort of working on it right now?

@Grimmycoffee I believe that people who translated the missing chapters just didn't care about uploading them here. So probably anyone can pick them from other sites and reupload here, if they want.

Group Leader
If you're reading this and chapters 48-52 are still missing, feel free to skip over them. Those chapters are pretty much filler, nothing of major consequence has happened.

Contributor
Wait. So what happened was that this was licenced by a company, so the scanlators dropped it...then the licencee failed to translate the last volumes, so the scanlators resumed it? That sucks.

For those who know the light novel, what chapters correspond to the events of 48-52 in the manga?

Users who are viewing this thread