Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - "Kono Watashi no Mono Tonare, Yuusha yo" "Kotowaru!"

Anyone know where the missing chapters are? Or if anyone can translate (raws here https://loveheaven.net/manga-maoyuu-maou-yuusha-kono-watashi-no-mono-tonare-yuusha-yo-kotowaru-raw.html) I'm willing to typeset.Edit: NVM, I found the missing chapters on a certain aggregator.

Dex-chan lover
I love the artstyle so much that I can't watch/read anything Maoyuu because I'll be missing this too much.
This is one of the pioneers of the "introducing modern industry to fantasy worlds". Did it long before any of the Isekai stuff that use that trope heavily even existed.
Glad it's finished and translated. I've been procrastinating on it and now finally got to read it fully.
Can't believe the people who got the license for the official English version didn't bother with the last two volumes. It's been 7 years and they still haven't done em!
I can't hate 3rd wheel-chan. She fought very hard to get there and she's cute too.

Aggregator gang
I love the artstyle so much that I can't watch/read anything Maoyuu because I'll be missing this too much.
This is one of the pioneers of the "introducing modern industry to fantasy worlds". Did it long before any of the Isekai stuff that use that trope heavily even existed.
Glad it's finished and translated. I've been procrastinating on it and now finally got to read it fully.
Can't believe the people who got the license for the official English version didn't bother with the last two volumes. It's been 7 years and they still haven't done em!
I can't hate 3rd wheel-chan. She fought very hard to get there and she's cute too.
Yeah but when I saw the harem tag I cried tears of blood and felt like I was drowned in acid.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah but when I saw the harem tag I cried tears of blood and felt like I was drowned in acid.
Yeah absolutely. Took me a while to finish actually reading this because I've lost all motivation after learning of the spoiler. Like didn't they finish translating it 3 years ago or something like that.
Now that I've read it wasn't as catastrophic as harm tag makes you think, but eh yeah...
A girl treating the MC like a horse she takes care of to get over her shyness is a pretty neat idea though. Very overpowered strategy.

In the unlikely case they actually do finish the official English version, I'd be tempted to get that. I was really into those end of chapter explanations on concepts in Economics and whatnot. I like educational stuff.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Exactly. And considering its age, even if it can't be called an absolute masterpiece, it's at least a major milestone in the medieval fantasy manga industry. A precursor. And a one to remember. Even if the ending was a bit confusing, Evangelion style.

So bad about that hude gap between chapters 47-53 here, but I could find them elsewhere. So, no sweat.

I rarely drop a 10/10 in Mangadex, but this time I did. No hesitation. Long live Maoyuu and press F to pay respects.:salute:

Users who are viewing this thread