Mapping - The Trash-Tier Skill That Got Me Into a Top-Tier Party - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2

Dex-chan lover
If her tendencies can be held in check (say by someone she likes and respects) then she might be an excellent addition to an adventurer team.

Dex-chan lover
Okay so judging from the TL Note, the story is such a bad adaptation that we need a TL note to understand a serious plot point? Wow. I don’t read the LN, but was that true? Is the story actually bad or the manga just bad? If so they really need a new manga artist. Regardless that doesn’t justify her current actions. Casting judgement on an entire group (of half the species in this case) based on the actions of a few is never okay. Ripping apart groups to satisfy your own personal gain and feelings is wrong. Using other people as tools is just straight up wrong. And brainwashing and using mind control techniques (skill) to achieve any of this is so far beyond the words wrong, unethical, and immoral, that I don’t even know how to describe it. I seriously feel like any intelligent fantasy society where there exists skills like charm (or straight up mind control/brainwash) should enforce and enact laws to prevent them from being used on other humans, or at the very least other citizens. Also, sorry to burst her bubble, but potential romantic partners will ALWAYS approach you for something you have, have done, or the way you look. Unless you’re in the childhood friend trope, nobody immediately knows everything about you. Whether they want to learn is what’s important, but you will generally always be first approached for your looks or status/money (in other cases for something you did, recognition you had, or some other thing, but it’s gonna be something that looks or seems good); that is STILL not a good reason to call men stupid or again FREAKING BRAINWASH THEM AND DESTROYING ENTIRELY LEGAL GROUPS THAT HAVE DONE NOTHING TO HARM YOU!

"How was my fighting?" "Well, you kinda just swinged once and made them all fly, so, good swing? Nice power output?"

Aggregator gang
She has Holy Sword and Charm but Mc has only Mapping, this system makes absolute no sense.

Double-page supporter
Damn, that art be lookin crisp all of a sudden.
So, we have 2 in the harem now. One back home, might still have a chance with her in the future when mc gets much much stronger.

Just saw it in my mail (jnovel july update) so i checked it out, thanks. Hopefully, someone will pick this up

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, its really fucked up this skill system which gives OP skills for 1 slot and mapping for 3.

Oh nooo I'm powerless because I only have the charm skill, map guy has to save me! Oh wait I can summon a holy sword of fucking explosions -__-

Meo

Dex-chan lover
The pacing is really bad.

Also, that 2nd Princess is obviously the bad guy. Her captors only wanted this girl that was going around brainwashing people to stop. Mangaka seems to...want me to view her as a tragic Princess?

Fed-Kun's army
She literally destroyed her own kingdom. Yikes. Forget a "few screws", she's missing the whole toolbox. And now we're supposed to sympathize with her? Bullshit.

Forget the men swindling, there are almost certainly many hundreds of people who are dead because of her, either by suicide when she dumps them, starvation from losing everything when the kingdom fell, or even indirectly by things like former citizens turning to crime.

Dex-chan lover
Who doesn't love strong women? I mean really strong women, the type that can destroy a fortress.

Dex-chan lover
whats this shoddy lie about hiding her ability, we just saw her backstory of being a guiltless thot

Dex-chan lover
K. wut. Literally if if the scan-group didn't tell me she got "Crusher" because of the holy sword skill, I totally would've thought she seduced the country into civil war.
Also she's still not sympathetic. It may be due to the writing kinda just "glossing" over everything.

Double-page supporter
He basically said "You have to be strong or somebody would have beaten the fuck out of you by now"

Users who are viewing this thread