March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 10 Ch. 102 - Visitor (Part 1)

Double-page supporter
Yo fuck this dad. Whenever a parent re-enters the scene like this, it always turns out bad. I can smell some bad shit coming from a mile away

Double-page supporter
Let's gooo Kiriyama! That's a shiny spine you got there.

Double-page supporter
Goddamn rereading this again, I'm pretty fucking sure that fucker also timed it so he wouldn't have the grandpa around when he came. I'm usually all for finding some sort of empathy for the characters in this manga, because the author does a good job of showing both sides of a situation, but this poor excuse of a human trash I have not a single ounce of care for. If I walked by and saw him bleeding out on the street, I'd just leave him there without calling an ambulance.

Double-page supporter
Fucking hell... the moment Rei thought 'a guest?' with the house all quiet, I knew. I just fucking knew it was him. We only knew what Akari said about him, and how both she and Hina reacted at the thought of him, but it was painfully obvious a shitstain that had abandoned his existing family for a new love had come calling where he wasn't fucking wanted.

Yeah, like @goodhunter, I try to give some slack and, 'hey, now, maybe we just need to hear their side'... No. Not this time. We already know enough. He abandoned these girls when they needed family the most and got himself a new family, and he has the gall to try and walk back in like he still has a place here? I already know this is going to get me more riled up, and Rei is going to be there for these girls, facing the shitstorm with them. I can't see this not being a shitstorm.

Dex-chan lover
The heck does that bastard want? He even tried to chase Rei out, as if he had more business to be in that house than he does. Dude hasn't visited his own children for years, so what right could he possibly have?

Dex-chan lover
RETURN OF THE YAKUZA!!! 🏫🏫🏫
We really need a comedic spin-off of the faculty crew -- with Lieutenant sensei destroying them in guest appearances. Oh, and bleep Dad, too.
Thanks for the translation!!!

Users who are viewing this thread