March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 10 Ch. 104 - Promise

Dex-chan lover
Holy fucking shit xd Is he serious :O :O :O :O My boyyyy (Even though I kind of was waiting for more sis action...)

Dex-chan lover
"I'm thinking about marrying that girl".
"No, we aren't dating yet".
Omg.

Rei has reached Boss level
ReixHina FTW!!!
he handled that talk like a complete boss, Season 3 needs to be announced.

Double-page supporter
This I what I Call an Apex Alpha Male saying : “Back the fuck out I ain’t playing , I’m providing all they could ever need because all I could ever need to live they have given to me with asking nothing in exchange”

Beautiful just fucking beautiful

Double-page supporter
Holy fuck, I really wanted someone to just physically beat the shit out of this pathetic trash of a human being, but Kiriyama fucking burned him so fucking bad, no amount of skin grafts or whatever is going to do anything to return this man back into his normal state. Literally pulled out all of his shitty lifestyle and laid it out for everyone: a failure who still can't do shit to make a living to support anyone, cheating on a wife that he impregnated with his second child (to which he's just repeating what he's done with the trio sister's mother), the screen name the guy is using literally means wife and children throw away man, etc. And by showing all this, he's exposing that the fucker is just interested in trying to find a place to stay, not because he wants the trio back as a family, further showing his scummy-ness. Then when the shitstain asks who is Kiriyama, and assumes that he's just a kid who doesn't know "adult" life, but our man just busts out his B-2 shogi title, then shows his fucking earnings like a boss (which is about 72k in American dollars, which is nothing to scoff at for a kid who's still in high school without a single degree to his name). He just fucking bitch burn slapped this fucker into ashes.

AND THEN AS IF THAT WASN'T ENOUGH, our man Kiriyama drops the bomb of "I'm going to marry your daughter." Like what better way to shit on this guy HAHAHA the best serving of burns ever handed out

Dex-chan lover
Dabbed on that shitlord hard.
But that confession was not really romantic tho, not like I expected much from Rei, but damn.

I fr threw my phone when Rei chan confessed. Someone help ma beating heart >///<

P.S I love how senpai and sensei was the behind the scene perpetrators for investigating this scum. Really love em XD

MAN, all of that plan to counterattack this POS of a father was AMAZINGLY AND PERFECTLY DONE *chef kiss*

The confession was quite a nice plus!

AMAZING, I LOVE THE ENTIRETY OF THIS CHAPTER!

Users who are viewing this thread