March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 11 Ch. 112 - Sunday (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
My girl Atari is HELLA T H I C C
lm7m0T0

Rei my boy, this time you chose wrong

Fuck, Seijirou, you bastard, bringing the kid over. Dammit, she looks like Momo. Dammit, it's so disgusting and such a clear cut way of guilt-tripping the family into following his desires.

Dex-chan lover
Im glad for him that one of his past life's best days can be relived even if its cut short.

Dex-chan lover
That bastard ruined their happy sunday, he deserves death more than ever.

Oh poor girl, another victim of this bastard.

The coward is using his daughter he is going to abandon too to find a place for him. It should be a crime.

Double-page supporter
@rud4n because for the most part, Japanese meals are nowhere near as caloric heavy like American meals are, and they eat smaller portions as a whole in general compared to your average American. Their large size drinks are about the size of our regular sized drinks in America. But if you want a real response, it's because it's a manga and character design.

Dex-chan lover
@lfscruz every man who ever met chose wrong, how the hell someone as good and beautiful as her is still single at 23 is just wrong.

About the chapter, holy shit, the frame with his original family hit me way too hard, it was so sudden it hurts.

Damn Sejirou, is that your wife?

tbh I wouldnt be surprised considering he's quite the bastard 😂

Double-page supporter
My girl Atari is HELLA T H I C C
lm7m0T0

Rei my boy, this time you chose wrong
Can't even get her name right... Too distracted by her figure, I take it. Would not go down well, calling a lady by the wrong name.

But I digress... for Rei, it's Hinata's very being that brings him joy. He doesn't need to marry another mother, especially when he's already so much of a mother himself, as people keep pointing out.

If a person makes another person happy, who has any right to say they chose wrong?

Besides, Akari has her pick, and she just cannot see the boy like that. To be honest, outside of Nikaido, she hasn't really shown interest in any guys.

They also haven't spent nearly as many touching moments together like Rei and Hina have. Time and time again, those two have grown closer, while Akari and Rei have had no formative moments together, besides her taking him in like an abandoned pet- a moment he barely remembers. What he does remember is waking up to Hina watching over him the morning after.

The writing has long since been on the wall.

Dex-chan lover
how the hell someone as good and beautiful as her is still single at 23 is just wrong.

It has been inevitable. She has been taking care of two children, like a parent normally would. When she's not doing that, she's either helping the grandpa at his shop or the aunt at her club. I doubt she takes any proposals at the club seriously, it's that sort of place, but otherwise even her chances of meeting young men would be few and far between. The grandpa's shop isn't exactly the kind of place young men would visit, unless they are buying gifts to their already existing girlfriend/wife or perhaps making a bigger order for their own wedding. Dating Akari would basically be like dating a really busy single mother. I suppose technically the aunt might have tried to arrange someone for Akari, but the aunt knows better than anyone how busy Akari is. Although she also knows how Akari is, technically, sacrificing her own youth for the sake of her younger siblings.

Woah this is really too much healthy and innocent relationship, a pure family ong. Anyone with dirty thoughts get urself checked

Dex-chan lover
rereading this manga while waiting for updates is so nice BUT GOD DAMN did i just noticed akari's bakery... woof i hope shimada ends up with her or some nice dude treats her right

Users who are viewing this thread