March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 14 Ch. 152 - Autumn Scenery (5)

Dex-chan lover
Wait, how much time has passed since the other dude Hina liked went away?

Dex-chan lover
Now I won't say all of you people are wrong with your ships, but I will definitely say that Marked-two/Suga Hideo is right. And don't look that name up if you're underage.
UH0Wo4c.jpg

I feel emptiness after catching up Q__Q
the ending was beautifully done. I can't wait for the next volume.
A big thank you to everyone who worked on this volume.

@beperov He left some time earlier prior to Hina starting High school, so around March-April. The school festival is in September, so roughly 6 months.

Double-page supporter
@Maala
The author isn't the one who has depression. It is the pro-shogi player that wrote the shogi advising column in this manga.

Double-page supporter
@kaminomikan You need some reading comprehension class? It is obvious in this chapter that Hina likes Rei and Rei likes Hina. The reason she wants him to be with her sister is because of inferior complex. She feels that she is not as good as her sister and she doesn't have the ability to keep the people she cares about closed to her but that conflicted with her real feeling, that is why she is crying.
This is what I hate about shippers, blind to everything that is not involve their ship.

Double-page supporter
@Beat Polygamy is illegal and disgusting. It will never end well. I don't understand why people even like it. Polygamy was legal in my country a few decades ago and it brought many tragedies like my great-grandmother who died in bitter and resentment, wives sabotaged each other behind the husband's back and even tried to kill each other along with the other wives' children. It was such a mess. Glad that it is illegal now.

Dex-chan lover
Hina obviously love Rei warms my heart. I love this series. 😆

Dex-chan lover
ahem
Rei
-chan
IS SO PRECIOUS AND HER LOVE HEALS EVERYTHING HOLY CRAP SHE IS SO CUTE AND WE MUST PROTEC

good chapter

Everyone in this series is in need of so many hours of therapy it's heart breaking.

Dex-chan lover
If I could marry this manga, I would. So precious. Protect it at all cost.
I love that we've seen instances of her insecurities before so this didn't come out of nowhere.
Despite that, she still wishes to see and be with him.

Also, this chapter is the key difference between sensei and shimada. Shimada is the best.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
Thanks for this most precious of chapters.

It was clear all along that Hina likes Rei. I'm really glad for these two.

But wanna ask about Honey clover, Hagu is dating Shuji, right? I mean in the end of anime, their relation wasn't made clear and she also liked Morita. Its sad also unusual to see Morita and takemoto, the two main mls of honey clover being single.

Users who are viewing this thread