March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 15 Ch. 154 - On the Night the Stars Fall Upon (1)

Group Leader
@sylpharyon wow that's a nice detail. thanks for sharing it with us. I haven't fact checked it but it would be nice if that's true.

I have been blessed
I was almost suspecting that I had time travelled to next year.

But alas
It was not the miracle of space time mystery nor the Gods up above, that had granted upon me this gift.

It was the translators compassionate hearts and beautiful souls that has blessed me.
Sustaining my will to live

I give my greatest thanks, tears and joy, to you. My greatest bringer of Love and Happiness.

Today, the sun has risen once again.

Rei is probably one of the best main characters ive seen in a while when it comes to dealing with his romance.

i would be happier if I didn't knew that we will only hear what comes next in a year or so :/

Group Leader
@rrolo1 what do you mean? I'm taking over so I can release it chapter by chapter. What would be the point if i just do one chapter and drop the rest and leave it till the end of the year. The next chapter should come out soon-ish depending on how free the TL is.

I regret reading the latest chapter.
This is not a weekly releases, alright.
I hope I can buy all volumes in the near future.

I'M JUST SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW, I CAN'T EVEN THINK STRAIGHT.
I just want to thanks Umino-san for this masterpiece, I love her stories so much, and love how they make me this happy.
And a BIG thanks to the TL team, I'm so glad to be able to read this magnificent series with this amazing job.

Oh boy, he said it. Loud and clear at that.

WIll Hina reject him outright for Akari's sake? Nah, not happening. Hina's friends were spot on with their "How come they aren't going out?"

Users who are viewing this thread