March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 15 Ch. 155 - On the Night the Stars Fall Upon (2)

I thought it was gonna take forveer
But again. This authour liked dropping confessions like a freaking bomb and blows us away completely and utterly unexpectedly.

Aggregator gang
Rei and Hina are out here skipping and collecting $200 without passing GO...
873.png

And I love it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm literally feeling warmer inside after reading this. And I mean the actual meaning of literally--I can feel it, right around my stomach area, this warmth.

Fed-Kun's army
I really glad that this become weekly.

I mean, the cliffhanger from previous chapter could literally kill me. Lol
On it ended up really great on this chapter

@kururugikai it's monthly, they were just picking up old chapters. There should be one next week, after that it will be one month wait :(

Dex-chan lover
I emphatize with the eavesdroppers, because I'm feeling what they're feeling right now.
Well played, Umino sensei. Well played.

Dex-chan lover
I love everything about this chapter and I hope we get the pleasure of seeing it animated in the future.

The eavesdroppers and friends were absolutely amazing though. 10/10

I feel like I gotta reread this for this to make sense. But it's so damn good anyways. Not sure it needs to make sense.

AWWWWWW YEAAAAAAH

Dex-chan lover
such a nice chapter she finally understands and all that but god it still left us hanging though

can't wait for the next chapter to see how it goes for them and see others reactions to it even though people already figured what was going on

with that said i really wonder will more anime come for this series cause i wanna see more of this amazing series animated am hoping something is soon

Fed-Kun's army
Boyyyyyyyyy

Hina wasn't wrong. Rei didn't just skipped them steps, he took a run up and vault over em all.

Fireworks for everyone ^^/

I just want to see them get married already. God dammit. They're just too precious for each other ;_;

Aggregator gang
Now engage Anna-chan and the other friend with the two third years that call kiriyama of senpai and we are all good.

Users who are viewing this thread