Sangatsu no Lion - Vol. 15 Ch. 156 - Azusa Number 1 (1)

Dex-chan lover
Noooiiiooooooooooooooouuioioiioooooo!!!!!!!!!!
My last chapter cliffhanger 😅🤣🤣

This chapter is the definition of running around in circles lolol.
Occasional chapters like this where we get a glimpse of the other characters is one reason why I love this manga though.

Dex-chan lover
It's always fun seeing these other people. This one's kind of a nasty piece of work, though. I mean, I can sympathize with his mind picking away at some odd little thing for ages. It's just the "Why isn't my teacher, who by the way I don't even like, pulling dirty tricks on my opponent for me" bit that bothers me; the guy seems totally selfish and lacking in honour.
Still, the "boil down" thing is interesting--I have the definite feeling that it's an idiom imported into Japanese from English, but maybe not--it doesn't seem to have quite the same meaning. Was it imported and then the meaning morphed? Or does it mean something different because it was an independent use of the same phrase?

What a nice teacher knowing to release his student pressure before a game even if he can't see it.

Dex-chan lover
That's a rather scarily accurate depiction of my thought process most of the time.

I overthink things that aren't even serious but this guy is a piece of work, very ... ungrateful?

Smith, I know you like cats, but that guy is not sufficiently cute to deserve the name Azunyan.

Users who are viewing this thread