March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 16 Ch. 167 - Winter Sound of a Bell

So proud of my boy Rei. Seeing Him eating alone in the stairs was always painful to watch, it represented how bad his situation was.
Finally being able to have a meal with his school mates means a lot, Rei is starting to like himself as a person.

And ReixHina heals my soul šŸ˜„

Love this manga, thank you for the chapter.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lā™”ve this series! Thank you to the scanlation team for their continued hard work to bring this beautiful & touching Manga to readers!
Can hardly wait for more of Rei x Hina!!!

Dex-chan lover
Would it be sacrilegious to say I've only been able to remain interested in this series as a whole for the Rei-Hina developments, and to a minor degree the rest of the family?

Aggregator gang
200.gif

Rei eating lunch with friends, going out with Hina, buying present for Akari and Momo; I'm so proud of my boy. He suffered a lot and worked really hard to reach here. Such a wholesome moment

Double-page supporter
Rei Hina relationship development so gooood

Also wth, they redo jigsaws over and over until they start to memorise them? Rei has some competition for neurotic hobbies o.o
Yep. Sounds like they're in good company. XD

Just further reinforcement he's where he belongs.
They dating right šŸ‘šŸ‘
Yes, they are. The clues were there already, and I get the feeling that Umino-sensei has no intention of spelling it out any clearer.
Pretty sure this confirmed ReixHina right?
It was confirmed with her ordering for her future hubby previously, and them making rice balls together giving off mad 'wedded bliss' vibes, and also them holding hands like a lovey-dovey couple after having Manjo with Hayashida-sensei.
I'm still salty about Rei not getting with Akari. Akari is such a gem, I love her :(
She is, and I agree she's amazing, but for Rei, he's meant to be with Hina, and the writing was on the wall very early, to me. Akari just wasn't the right kind of woman for him. For guys like us, sure, but Rei isn't us. Just a fact us readers need to accept about characters- that they are not us, and they aren't meant to be us, and just because we think one character is 'best girl' doesn't mean she is meant to be paired with the main character if they don't actually mesh properly. Akari doesn't have the strength of spirit that Hina does, and that was painfully obvious in the Bullying arc. That's also quite likely where Rei realized just how much he had fallen for Hina, as well, considering the conclusion had him privately swearing an oath of loyalty towards Hina. All the developments pointed towards Hina, not Akari.

Users who are viewing this thread