March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 16 Ch. 168 - December Rain (1)

Who is this plumpy goddess? She's plump made cute. She's adorable.
Also, wow, uncle Souya looks pretty fucking scary looking down as he gives out presents. Who are these people though?? Not wife and kids, surely??

Double-page supporter
@noraDaimio it was already explained before I believe. She was an ex-student of Souya's grandmother as a pianist. She was a prodigy of sorts I believe, but something happened and she somehow left the piano world. One day she came back with a child, and she was rejected by her own family or something of that sorts, and so Souya's grandmother took her in.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Souya without glasses looks really young. Hard to believe he is same age Shimada and sensei.
Souya chapters are really nice. He feels more human like now. Also it might be really hard having intermittent deafness. I pray for everybody out there suffering from it.

Double-page supporter
so i'm guessing his deafness is selective. once he starts thinking about shogi, it takes literally all of his attention.
Not really- it's more of a random thing. Sometimes he can hear, sometimes he can't, and there's no apparent rhyme or reason. The Chairman/President called it intermittent hearing loss in the official anime translation, if I recall.

Dex-chan lover
Darn it, President. Always ruining everything! 🎶🎶🎶
Thanks for the translation!!!

Users who are viewing this thread