March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 16 Ch. 169 - December Rain (2)

Ugh, the way that this manga handles interpersonal relationships is amazing. Simply the greatest.

Double-page supporter
should've know it wouldn't be so simple with tamako. but oh well. kick ass, grandma.

Double-page supporter
Just 2 chapters and I like Grandma and Tama a lot. There is something about the way Tama is drawn making her so cute. I hope Souya can become closer to Tama and her child.

With only 2 chapter make love a character when another mangas take volumens and in a loy of the times don't make love his characters.

Dex-chan lover
@Thifa You bet. I love it when one of Umino-sensei's characters just lays down the law. Remember when Rei bulldozed that bastard dad? Or that teacher who kicked all the students in the balls simultaneously over their bullying bullshit?

Aggregator gang
Ouch, the circumstances for Tama Chan are difficult. She must have had an affair with someone of the music industry who didn't want to the information to get spread out, and maybe she was even threatened by them. So she decided to go back to Japan and take care of her son by herself :/. And we know how the Japanese are hard and stuck into their family principles, being a really conservative and stubborn society.

From the looks of it, it may have been Tama herself not feeling she was welcomed back into her family and disowned herself, or the mom didn't wanted to admit it. This brakes my heart.

Keep it up Tama-Chan!

Tama chan asking if she can sit at a piano again breaks my heart. After all the terrible things she went through, being unable to play music was still the worst of them all. After a life of dedication to music she must be really passionate about it, but still she couldn´t abandon her child, so she had to let it go when everyone rejected her. Grandma must have felt like an angel from the sky to her, providing both protection for her son and also a place where she can play music again.

Also, Souya being based as always, instead of learning how to live with a kid, he just built a secret base for himself and his buddies, kids not allowed. This is how the Meijin champion does things, everyone.

Ruy

An astounding Bear in the Hole move by meijin Souya.

I fucking love this manga and it's fan base that I can see
So good, this chapter was so good without doing anything amazing

Dex-chan lover
Man, that grandma is such a badass, telling the mother that she's going to take care of the daughter she abandoned and that if she didn't liked she could suck it.

Ok, so that explains who this plump cutie is but... Isn't she too cute? She looks like a pokemon.

Aggregator gang
@NeroPR or maybe she just got it from some sweet-talking student who didn't want to take the responsibility. It doesn't need to be so dramatic.

Grandma is so cooool. She just casually adopted Tama and her son and told off her mother (*≧∀≦*)

Dex-chan lover
Ah, what? How does this manga keep casually introducing new characters and relationships that are so good

Users who are viewing this thread