March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 16 Ch. 170 - New Year (1)

Double-page supporter
Feels like the fluff got injected directly into my bloodstream.

Double-page supporter
@ysandersTreason What is so perfect about that? She is an adult working at a cabaret club while Rei is still a high school kid that isn't even allowed to drink alcohol. It is really mismatched. In Japanese law, Rei is under 20 and is still a minor. When they stand next to each other, Akari looks old enough to be Rei's mother and Rei actually views her as a mother-figure.
Rei and Hina feels more natural. Most Asians prefer the wife younger than the husband since it is our tradition. The author aldready put Rei with Hina so there is no use wishing for something different.

Thanks 3gatsu for turning me into a master puzzler (does this word even exists?)

Dex-chan lover
I guess the editor's lenient with the amount of pages our beloved author puts out

Ah, the jigsaw puzzle arc is finally here, with even more fluff than anyone could have anticipated.

Double-page supporter
@miyako19 while I hate the fact that she has to work at a cabaret club, at the very least it's one where her aunt is the owner and she probably never has to do any "sexual" things.

On a side note, @faryshta chocolate and salt absolutely works well together! Salt heightens the sweetness of chocolate, I always like to mix some saltiness through chips or something with my chocolate snacks.

Are the chapters monthly? because they're short as fuck
i konw Chica is writing one of the few mangas that can be considered works of art, but she shouldn't get lazy

Fed-Kun's army
Akari and Hina are CULTURED!

It's why Sea Salt (Dark) Chocolate (with Caramel) is my favorite way to have chocolate.
Also, try adding all that to kettlecorn popcorn and it's a PARTY!

I can't believe I'm all caught up and yet sensei has a move up on shimada kun.

Double-page supporter
So short :(

I always have to read the last 2 chapters to remember what was going on and half the time it's an unrelated arc orz

Ahahaha this family is always the best when it comes to food! Thank you for the update. 3-Gatsu is one of my all time fav manga/anime.

Users who are viewing this thread