March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 16 Ch. 172 - New Year (3)

Rei and Hina never once let go of each others hand while Hina is talking, its funny how much time they’ve spent together since they’ve met. I’m having a hard time picturing them apart.

That last line had me crying.

I work in the fashion industry and it can be brutal. There are times when I thought I wasn't good enough and many more where I think I'm not made for the industry.

But that last line "Maybe that's why I cut out for this" really struck something in me.

I'm not the most talented, or the most creative person out there. But I belong on the industry because I preserve when everyone else gives up.

Double-page supporter
@masterlillyclaw I don't think he hates shogi. I think a part of him actually does enjoy the game, but he's always felt the pressure the entire time so he's never had time or space to really see that he actually enjoys the game. I think we kind of see that when he was playing with Souya, how they were able to really just get sucked into the game. Not to mention, other than the Kawamotos, school people, and his "sister," everyone else is within the shogi world so him leaving shogi kind of eliminates a lot of the important characters. I don't think the author will go towards a route where he abandons shogi, but rather finds actual enjoyment of it.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Vmpslushie
@MasterLillyclaw
as goodhunter mentioned, he doesn't really hate shogi now, he disliked it only when he was a kid, felt pressured into it and caused conflict in his adopted family, but considering his growth and the connections and happiness he has obtained partially thanks to shogi, he won't abandon it.

These are always too short and too far apart, but that's fine. Any day I see new Umino Chica work is a good day. I just hope she never stops.

Dex-chan lover
Baby girl wants to inherit the family's business, my heart.

Dex-chan lover
this series has gotten so much better now that they're together

not say it was bad before but saying that im loving it even more that theyre together

Dex-chan lover
I really hope he finds a passion for Shogi and maybe one day, he can take young chidden as his apprentices and teach them the joy of life and Shogi too while Hina can treat them to sweets.

Users who are viewing this thread