March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 16 Ch. 175 - Winter Scent (2)

Thanks for the chapter!
This the fluffy dose I need to carry on with my day ❤️

Dex-chan lover
I like the sisters’ priorities when it comes to “serious matter” (it’s getting cake and ice cream 🤣 )

Oh, Rei holding the warm food and likening it to a “small animal” is a callback to quite a long time ago, isn’t it? I remembered that line because I thought it was really neat. Feels like another showcase of how much he’s grown :’)

Gotta love Hina understanding Rei’s needs as well. So cute, much fluff~

Dex-chan lover
Ah it's been a while since we had another episode of Sangatsu no Cooking, so this was great. Hina realizing how much she likes being with Rei and Akari noticing how close they are is also really cute. That was a great break, so I'm ready for shogi to start again. Rei needs to comes to terms with what it means for him.

Dex-chan lover
This pair is so adorable.
I can't describe with words how I feel the only thing i jave left is to scream.

@Mogima Rei has a lot of money from shogi he's probably eased the burden of money in the house so they can have snacks every so often. The food they where making where Far from expensive and they've been feeding Rei a while now the expenses won't be hit by that.

I have the dumbest smile on my face, this really is my feel good manga to read.
Hina and Rei really do understand each other, and Hina missing Rei was just the sweetest thing XD
Back to shogi, but I really loved our Rei and Hina time.

What an adorable chapter. I LOVE Rei and Hina's relationship, love it to bits.
Thank you so much for updating!!

Users who are viewing this thread