March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 16 Ch. 176 - Winter Scent (3)

As always, Thank you for updating this wonderful manga. And like everyone else here, I am so happy that Rei is happy. It has been a long grueling journey for him. It brings me so much joy to know that he's finally found a place for himself and feels like he belongs. We all need that in our lives

I am soo happy for Rei. Seeing he is happy now, make me soo proud...
And thanks for translating...

So peaceful ! I'm so happy for you Rei.
As always, thanks for the translation, it's a blessing to be able to read this manga every month.

Double-page supporter
I assume the chapters are going to be out of sync the whole way, now. But anyway, the chapter I actually read was really great, with Rei coming out of being totally absorbed in still studying the Nikaido-Shigeta match, then realizing he's out of food and a moment of 'what day is it?' and then realizing he's gotta go see his girl! Mighty need!

Then he finds out she's been going workaholic mode with paper print designs for for the Crescent Moon shop, likely enough for the next several years, and Akari teaches him to make some cocoa for Hina so they can relax for a nice night in of just chatting and hanging out.

Really good chapter, yeah.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Make me miso soup every day.
Make me cocoa every winter. 👩‍❤️‍👨👩‍❤️‍👨👩‍❤️‍👨
Thanks for the translation!!!

Users who are viewing this thread