March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 16 Ch. 179 - Path ~ Path ~ (2)

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the reply! Interesting that there is bitterness in the drink ( I wonder if it comes from the cocoa or marmalade?), milk certainly sounds more delicious than butter for drinking.

Double-page supporter
d456e5a805132336050d580b9e51af49.jpg

Aaahhhh yes, another lovely dose of warmth and fluffy wholesomeness. This feels criminal to say the least.

can confirm the cocoa recipe was delicious. although admittedly i had some modifications, i skipped the salt and butter and used half hot water and half hot milk. i've had this several times now since i read the chapter haha.

@elfelfelf
I think so too. Though what I really want to see is a shogi arc that doesn't sideline the Kawamotos. One that highlights the impact they have on supporting Rei.

I took a break of almost a year of reading this manga (mostly because of the irregular schedule release), just to catch up in a couple of hours. I really love this series, the huge development of Rei's and Hina's relationship is outstanding, can't get enough of it.

merci pour la traduction :)
Quelqu'un peut me dire la date de sortie du prochain chapitre ?
merci à tous

I love this so much! I adore Akari teaching Rei-chan how to make the things Hina likes. She low key teaches him Hina's favorite things lol. That marmalade phrase made me think 1. The recipe requires orange marmalade or 2. The recipe requires your favorite jam or 3. It really is just orange but she wanted to point out it is Hina's fav. Lol probable the later.

Dex-chan lover
Uh-oh. They're having cocoa, again. 💞💞💞
Thanks for the translation!!!

Users who are viewing this thread