March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 9 Ch. 94.5 - 3-Gatsu no Lion Review Guidebook - Beginner

Fed-Kun's army
I wish i knew what was happening with the release schedule of this overseas. Is it on haitus or something? I dont know. Akari fanservice was great tho

It seems the group translating this translate this by the volume, which is understandable

Dex-chan lover
PRAISE HI WA MATA NOBORU!!

thx for the mass release guys :D

@burnttoast54 the releases are monthly, they are still steadily coming out. Its just that TL team (Hi wa mata noboru) decided to only do volume releases, and this thing releases a volume every year pretty much, so we usually only got 1 release every year. Don't know what the fuck's happening now thou, but I love it, so they should keep it coming lol.

Aggregator gang
I might have to buy this to get to see what happens next in the story.

Double-page supporter
Those short bits with Akari just highlight how much of a mother she is- she's making everyone miss their mothers and grandmothers with how she just naturally is...

She's not a love interest, she's a surrogate mother for everyone. She needs to find a nice father-figure to pair up with and they can basically be everyone's second parents. Oh, hey, Hayashida acts like a dad, in a way...

Users who are viewing this thread