Maria no Danzai - Ch. 21 - Traitor

NIB

Fed-Kun's army
It's too soon to say this little fella (bitch) is a ally, he's still a coward. Tbh, it really piss me off this dude, trying to kill that bunch of scums after all that happened with Kiritaka.

I wonder what the main target and antagonist has prepared this far. We already know that he is aware that his group is targeted and that it is probably the mother of his victim trying to kill him. However, he seems to be at ease, which implies he doesn't fear our MC.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what the main target and antagonist has prepared this far. We already know that he is aware that his group is targeted and that it is probably the mother of his victim trying to kill him. However, he seems to be at ease, which implies he doesn't fear our MC.
Don't worry we'll find out the main target is really the leader of an international crime syndicate since he was in middle school and Maria will have to kill her way through his henchmen to finally reach him.

Double-page supporter
I give it 5 chapters max before this guy's dead
That guy will be a detective and fulfill Kiritara's dream, while sexy mom will die sacrificing herself against Okaya-kun that is the son of a big political figure.
Or dunno, we can get some other ending.

Users who are viewing this thread