Maria no Danzai - Ch. 27 - Fury VS Fury

Dex-chan lover
Of course teen bully is hardened enough to pull a fucking arrow out of his face and cut his bindings with it, while running on a torn achilles, great.

…and she let’s him go too, this better lead to a cool kill.

Mastermind teen openly admits to surveilling all of them, but can’t find the other bodies?

Dex-chan lover
This is dumb. why didn't he just charge at her after she shot his ear? It takes several seconds to re-draw a crossbow. Does the author think that crossbows are like pistols?
At first I thought it as because the crossbow bolts were poisoned and he was already becoming paralysed , but now he's still able to move fine. Come on auhtor

Dex-chan lover
For once we are seeing the nerf of a villain instead. He was acting like a 40yo war veteran until now (still do tbh since he doesn't even phase with all the arrow hits). Also how is the GPS tracking gonna help? Dude is naked. They will probably find his body at the gps location. Or just the phone and a Message*.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I admit I winced a bit when he was tearing his ear apart since I’ve had the unfortunate experience of seeing that happen IRL. I’m pretty sure Maria is smart enough to have his phone be no where near the location of hunting game. The site where she captured him maybe but we’ll see what the author intends to do. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly surprised he ran away after getting his ear shot. That seemed like a prime moment to grab her. Unless she made it clear in a previous chapter that she has a close range option too and I forgot

Dex-chan lover
My guy seems to be running full sprint with a torn/cut achilleas ... they don't make people like they used to anymore. That's right, people now don't adhere to mechanical physics and/or physical biology. Then again this whole 'game' is stupid as all get out. Let's see where the author is going with this ... gotta ratchet up the tension somehow, right?

Dex-chan lover
This is dumb. why didn't he just charge at her after she shot his ear? It takes several seconds to re-draw a crossbow. Does the author think that crossbows are like pistols?
At first I thought it as because the crossbow bolts were poisoned and he was already becoming paralysed , but now he's still able to move fine. Come on auhtor
You've never had someone take their crossbow bolt and run it through your eye by hand and it shows.

Dex-chan lover
Page 10:
The guy may be a wild beast of violence, but when he notices his ear got pierced, and that just meant that she had been aiming for his head, not some random body part (like the targets indicate), that was an interesting face he made.

Yet it completely changed after he found the home.

Users who are viewing this thread