Maria no Danzai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Show Thy Sins

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this was dragged out but at the same time it was not.
We spent a long chapter with this loser whining.

Hilarious that he found out what his biggest sin was but does not even remember the day it happen, fucking trash.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like her hideout/shrine will eventually be discovered by the gang leader, got burned down, which lead to the final showdown.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit her grin at the end! Its contagious!!
Shit Im turnin into a psycopath arent I

Dex-chan lover
Rereading, I now noticed that one of my suspicions may indeed be the case.
She said that, if he could find the code, he could get free, and then just leave through the ceiling, meaning that the water would still need to reach a high level.
But if he cuts his hands, he would still need to wait, without a hand, while bleeding (from the rusty cleaver), inside the water. That too should kill him.

So the options are:
  1. Find the code and be freed (would likely have some other surprise though),
  2. die slow (don't cut hand),
  3. die even slower (cut hand).

Dex-chan lover
I love when revenge stories have female MCs bc then it adds an extra layer of humiliation bc the guys are always misogynists who are like ‘what can a woman do?’ Cut off your dick when you think you’re getting laid then drag you back to her place and keep you as a chew toy for her dog that’s what. Or fuck your dad. Might even fuck your mom and sister for good measure.
I feel a bit bad for the villains bc they pissed off a mother and mommy strength is very real. Especially if a) you’ve killed and tortured her child b) she was smart it begin with (nursing school) and c) she had a one track mind (willing to give up relationships and looks for revenge). Your fate is sealed.

Dex-chan lover
“Why didn’t you die on some holiday?”

Hold on, this whole operation was your idea
(Well, his “friend” group’s)

Users who are viewing this thread