Maria no Danzai - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Fate・Destiny・Mission

Dex-chan lover
Seems like a bad idea. Maria never intended to drag someone else along and the kid's sloppy.

Dex-chan lover
Maria has to tread carefully
Saying the wrong thing could turn Yuda into a bigger obstacle than he already is

Dex-chan lover
It feels like if she does recruit him, it will be a burden to her since as we saw he's sloppy & just one wrong move will allow the police & everyone else to be onto Maria's tracks. Maria doesn't seem like she'll want to use him plus who is to say he won't just go off & do his own thing without Maria being aware of it or worse case, he goes off the rails once she denies his assistance. Or maybe she's going to kill him to silence him in the next few chapters & burden everything to which you can ignore my previous comment. Thanks for the translations.
Took the words right out of my mouth.

Regardless, thank you for the translation! :D

Supporter
Kinda mirroring Death Note a bit with the copycat that will ultimately lead to plans getting messed up and fumbled.

Contributor
Had they not been on a high staircase I think there was a decent chance Iijima might have turned the tables on him. I know Yuda is very motivated and more than willing to loyally serve as her pawn, but I would question his actual abilities. He does not seem to be very competent, and almost no one else in the comments thinks he's going to be useful to her. I am not convinced either that Maria will accept him as an underling, but we'll see. If she's ruthless enough she might be able to at least use him as a scapegoat, but I don't think that will end well for her either.

Group Leader
Just like the others, I don't think that Yuda kid would be of much help to her either. His sloppiness in doing things would be a big risk in exposing her. Maybe he can help her with gathering information I guess, but he might mess that up too.

Dex-chan lover
I want to think Maris is smart enough to see him as a liability but she's emotional enough to see the need to leash him so he doesn't mess up her plan.

HSK

Fed-Kun's army
As long the kid has stairs nearby and the higher ground, any murder attempt he makes is certain to be successful.

Dex-chan lover
nah he aint ready drop em maria drop em, tellin you drop em right now maria

Despite being mentally scarred and full of revenge thought, he's still not used to kill and probably will screw things up. At most Maria will only use him as a scapegoat rather than partner in crime.
WHY THE FUCK WOULD SHE USE HIM AS A SCAPEGOAT WHEN HE WAS HER SONS FRIEND, IT'S LIKE YALL DIDN'T READ THE MANGA, SO CAN Y'ALL DO ME A FAVOR AND JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.......AND MARIA WASN'T USE 2 KILLING AND SHE DID WELL

Dex-chan lover
This might turn into a Mr. Incredible and (fly home) Buddy situation.

Dex-chan lover
While I don't approve of the language used, I agree with @Deadshotblackheart46
I don't care because it's not real.

That's flawed thinking. Is fantasizing about children OK as long as its "not real".
Morality should be consistent in thought in action.
And your words are real. You put it out here in the real world to influence and impact others.

You're a creep. Just own it. Don't justify it.
Your computer screen isn't a shield to protect you. Its a mirror to reflect your inner self. An honest representation of what you think, feel, and find acceptable.

And if given the opportunity you would indulge in such.

Users who are viewing this thread