Marika-chan to Yasashii Koi no Dorei - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
enjoy the chapter everyone!
yes, this man REALLY JACKED OFF TO HER WHILE SHE SLEPT

as usual, our discord is:
https://discord.gg/vdb9byu

feel free to hop on to chat with the staff and other readers. we also post spoilers often if you're into that!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
AHAHAHAHA, he gave her the Shinji SpecialTM

What he did in the end of the chapter was really shocking I didn't expect it, but I'm still excited to next chapters thanks for the update ❤❤

Double-page supporter
Wait I'm confused now. Is this guy really S pretending to be M for Marika's sake, or is it just he subconsciously becomes dom once he's mega horny lol? Or do the glasses have something to do with it?

Either way Marika is like the ultimate tsundere lmao

Dex-chan lover
Bruh

So he literally ate her out until she orgasmed but didn’t feel bad until he jacked off to her? Logic 100.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, yeah I don’t get it. Like I said last chapter, this really doesn’t stick to its premise much. It feels like it will for about five seconds and then he takes control. Also what was the point of the teacher student news story? It’s not remotely similar. You don’t become a societal outcast or lose your job or go to jail for getting caught masturbating in your room (... anymore; it’s not the dark ages). If not everyone does it, then enough people do it that those that don’t (like haven’t once in their life) are the weird ones. And again if you’re in the privacy of your own room, the person that barged in and started recording you is in the wrong, NOT YOU. At least in the U.S. it’s more or less illegal to take photos of or record someone without their permission. Getting blackmailed over that is like letting yourself be blackmailed by someone who came into the bathroom without knocking and recorded you peeing.

Plus their age gap is what four years? And she’s an adult now? There’s no shame in a relationship between consenting adults and that age gap is hardly anything. I don’t understand what this manga is trying so hard to be, but I do like what it is. So far it’s still a good read because it just feels like a girl in love trying to show the guy she likes she’s serious. I like that she’s pushy, the pouting when he says the wrong thing is cute, and I like the basic couple interactions like him giving her his coat to coverup. Actually this reminds a lot of one series where the girl is in love with her senpai and is really pushy/acts like a slut towards only him (think it had bitch in the title; idk, not good with names/titles). When the story isn’t trying really hard to be “adult” (which so far has been about 80% of the chapter), it’s pretty good.

I’ll definitely continue reading this; just not for the reason I started. I want him to ask her what changed her personality so much, to see more tsun interactions with her, and more wholesome workplace kindness (like the environment of that workplace just seems comfortable and close). I don’t see how this is psychological (so far the most I’m getting is the guy feeling guilt over things he really doesn’t need to feel guilty or ashamed of), and I really don’t want the drama.

@TNT261 Wow! Can I just say thanks for your detailed analysis of each chapter? I'm loving how much you can take away from each chapter ugh your mind!

Don't worry, the story explores the "psychological" aspect a little more it progresses. Can't say much otherwise it'll be major spoilers!
But tbh I agree I would say the "psychological" aspect is more of just mind-games rather than intense emotional blackmail or anything of that sort :)

Hope you'll keep reading this story even though it seems to over-sell its psychological aspect haha!

EDIT: Oh their age-gap is 6 years I believe!

Users who are viewing this thread