Marika-chan to Yasashii Koi no Dorei - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

this is bare minimum and guy shouldn't be praised for doing it but yeah thumbs up for author for not making an unconsensual sex scene between our protags.

but also whats with this natsume guy are you a wolf or something im cackling

and omg someone pls pick this up this story keep getting interesting

Hmmmm... why did they drop this one when it's more "famous" that any of the other ones they are translating? inc not so "cute" plot?

like...:
"Oh no! he doesn't like virgins! ima bang this dude next to me, stop being one and he will love me! me smurt!"
???

Group Leader
@Neltharn
We don't translate manga because it has many readers. We work on series we like and have staff that want to work on it.

Please stop with the speculation lol.

It went aggressive and its fun, new and quirky. Then this chapter came and it becomes annoying. Unnecessary misunderstanding. She went all the way upon seeing him, driving him to the edge and when hes up sHe fOrgOt sHe's a vIrgIn aNd didN't exPect it hUrts? Wth.

Obvsly, its to prolong the story while inserting the third wheel. Misunderstanding btw is petty for this chapter.

I still want to know tho how it goes even i am frustrated.

@ mayukas-san thank you so much. Pls dont be tired of translating this. To be honest chap 8 is annoying af. Unnecessaty misunderstanding but i will still read it.

Powers!!

This chapter is frustating, but i'm in love with this series so i will surely read it again.

And thank you for the chapter cotton candy team 😍

I dunno whether I'm more distressed this has been dropped or at the direction of the chapter itself

Dex-chan lover
D-did he just not realized that it's her first time? Did the words "slow down" not ring a bell?

Thanks for all the translation and work!

nooooo
the misunderstandings
and it will never be cleared up because this has been dropped
i'm so sad

...He's gonna try to quit isn't he 😩.
The ending and the fact that this was dropped is raising my stress level exponentially

aww thanks for all of your hard work! i will miss this series, but at the same time this chapter frustrated me so much so maybe i won't be missing much lol

Users who are viewing this thread