Marika-chan to Yasashii Koi no Dorei - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
@dirak
Don't forget the misunderstandings. Just misunderstanding on top of misunderstanding. The last three chapters of the conflict on the whole sex thing could have been avoided if both the FMC and MC just communicated like a normal person, especially for people who care about each other. Expect more misunderstand with the love rival lol.

Thanks for the chapter
I guess adding the love rival is necessary since yuu-kun is still being wishy washy when it comes to his true feelings

Main dude's so annoying. She keeps running at you you retard, just admit it and try it out with her instead of wallowing into that age gap bullshit.

She's trying her best and he's being a huge idiot.

Ooof but why is yuu-kun so hot tho 😳 boi I'm melting........... I've been into megame too recently ashndkahdkjl

God, this Yuu-kun, do you never see age gap marriage? Like it's totally okay as long as both of you already adult, are you living in cave that you don't know about that. Your friend already speak some sense then you keep going on about age gap shit. You often attack her then defense again, so annoying

Jeez why would you follow her Natsume-kun? Kind of desperate tbh and trying to play the hero and save the girl.

Btw the reason why Ch 10 took so long to release was because the same duo (Toyama Monaka and Susuki Sonoichi) released a 2-part one-shot in &flower for 2 consecutive months instead of Marika-chan.

We also did the chapters in Behind The Smut, you can check it out here!

https://mangadex.org/title/59319/there-s-a-lie-in-this-infatuation

he still thinks the age gap is a problem because he was "looking" at her since she was a minor :/ time does wonders

Power Uploader
So weird that Yuu-kun is possessive and will touch her sexually, but still acts so aloof. I know it's just because he's an emotional midget, but I almost wish he wouldn't be the one to take Marika's virginity -- she's way too good for him! Natsume seems nice though......

Users who are viewing this thread