Marika-chan to Yasashii Koi no Dorei

Oh my gosh this is seriously not good for my heart. Just get together already!!!

Thanks for picking this up!!! 💖

YESSS FINALLY PROGRESS!!! I REALLY LOVE this, the main female lead is NOT stupid and she goes after what she wants, thinks, asks for advice and ACTUALLY REMEMBERS that advice and even throws it in his face without being too shy or stupid to speak like other female leads in a lot of other romance mangas.

This author should definitely write more stories/mangas!! They are doing an amazing job so far and thank you sooooooooo much for translating!!!!!!

This is going on my favorite smut list. I get yuu’s fear, but girl is a legal adult... he needs to stop dragging it lol

It's been 13 weeks and no update/new chapter from the publisher :(

I shall check again on the 29th....

Thanks Saya!! We know that the mangaka of this series takes her time to publish each chapter, don't worry <3

Just saw that Flower released the next chapter, Marika & Yuu-kun are even on this week’s cover!! Hope someone is able to translate 😍

@Lisuh814

Haha the one week where I'm busy with real life things and don't check the release on the day, it comes back. Glad to see it back :) I'll contact the translator asap

Thank you for updating this again, I thought it was dropped! LOVE the Main Female Lead, she is very different from most weak and pathetic female leads in romance mangas. PLEASE don't drop this?! The story is so good so far :D

Users who are viewing this thread