Marriage as Friends

Dex-chan lover
This is a story of two women who have commitment issues. One is scared of a relationship going the distance and the other gets bored after the relationship becomes physical. I hope next time I see a yuri tag its actually yuri, this is shoujo ai at best and that's kinda pushing it.

Not really yuri.
I would discourage you to read it if you don't like seeing het stuff and pregnancy.

That aside tbh it was a pretty good read. Enjoyed it

This is just friendship, I wouldn't call this shoujo ai or yuri. It just so happen that they're comfortable with each other and they both happen to be girls.

the title of this thing is literally "marriage as friends" and some of y'all are complaining the girls aren't classically in love 🤔

'Yuri' is a pretty broad term in Japan; love doesn't have to be a part of it. Simple intimacy is enough

yuri is the depiction of attraction between women whether sexual or romantic, explicit or implied

Reminds me of some of my friends they had the same thing, both where girls and it didn't worked out in the long run. Now they're both married with children. Skrrr prrrr Brrrr ESKETIT

Users who are viewing this thread