Marriage Gray - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Get this fucking snake out of my comfy manga

19029471_1860225750892796_1815799107045649570_n.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Aw man, why is the artist always capable of drawing better looking woman? This is just my opinion btw, beauty is subjective. It just seems like with every manga I read, there is a side character that I think looks way better than the FL, and I'm always wondering, "why couldn't the FL look as good as this?"

I guess my preferences don't align with most mangaka and readers, since what is popular and "FMC material" isn't really my thing. I don't like tsunderes or flat-chested girls for example, I prefer sexy ones (not saying the things I listed can't be sexy), but the FL is almost never sexy in my eyes. In this particular instance, I think the beauty mark of the ex makes her look better to me, and I don't like the snaggle teeth of the FL.

Also, I know this is all sounding super shallow, let me just iterate I am solely stating my preferences based on looks, if it was personality I would 100% choose the FL. Personality is more important to me, but why not have the best of both worlds, top appearance and top personality? Well, I know the answer to that, it's because to most readers the FL does have the top appearance, my tastes are sadly rare and I wish it wasn't that way.

Okay well rant over, these are just thoughts I have had for a while and decided to type out for once. If you want to insult me for writing so much (which normally happens) I just don't understand why, no one if forcing you to read my comment, you can just move on, we should all be kinder to each other.

Edit: Okay now looking back at the chapters, I have changed my opinion, I think the FL probably looks better than the ex. She has bigger breasts which I like, I think the beauty marks of the ex just clouded my judgement, and I am referring to the chin and eye ones, I don't like the ones on the forehead. My point still stands though, it just doesn't apply to this manga. I know its pathetic I wrote this long rant and it doesn't even apply to the manga I am writing it under, but I am used to being pathetic

Dex-chan lover
I love how they finally are able to have a conversation. Also begone you snek! You dont belong in their wholesome world!

Thanks for the sl!

Dex-chan lover
See? It's just like I said. But also I like that Yoshino and Naotsugu love each other as adults do.

Dex-chan lover
Aw man, why is the artist always capable of drawing better looking woman? This is just my opinion btw, beauty is subjective. It just seems like with every manga I read, there is a side character that I think looks way better than the FL, and I'm always wondering, "why couldn't the FL look as good as this?"
Why should the main girl be the most beautifull? There is no reason.

In Bakemonogatari, who have a god tier mangaka, Senjogahara is not the most beautifull, but MC still love her to death.
It's weird to think that the main cast should look better than the rest.

Also, Beauty is not in any way or case subjective. Someone who is beautifull will always be considered beautifull by the near totality of humanity. And someone ugly will also always be considered ugly by almost everyone.

Thann god the misunderstanding resolved quickly !!

Hope to see more chapters definitely!

Dex-chan lover
Wow that's just so out of line it's crazy. It'd be one thing if Naotsugu and his ex broke up on good terms, but it seems like all she did was berate him, so her now trying to "play nice" and "look out for him" is totally messed up despite treating him like trash before breaking it off with him. It's also even more messed up that she's like now stalking his wife? This lady's nuts.

:shamihuh:

Fed-Kun's army
:meguupog:

ah, fun fact, if you had a fight with your wife the solution is to invite her to the bed then have :hearts: and then everything will be better. trust me ;)

Users who are viewing this thread