Marriage Gray - Vol. 3 Ch. 35 - Shimenawa Beige

Dex-chan lover
Outside the house you hear the bang of fireworks
But inside the house you hear the bang of . . .

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean by "THAT"?
They can become A LOT more weird and unhinged, lol, I've done stupid shit when drunk
I don't get exposed to drunks or alcohol all my life, and I had to basically brew my own moonshine to get my first taste of alcohol recently, so yeah. I live in those kind of country after all :nyoron:
Everything I know about drinking are 2ndhand info from media.

Dex-chan lover
Hm given ppl go outta their way to visit a new year's shrine and drawing a fortune, you'd think places wouldn't include a 'bad omen/fortune' unless that's just something 'for fun'/ppl would pay more til they get a 'better' one , if ur allowed to draw more than once. Or if it's really a religious thing (tho i always thought they went outta habit/tradition than actually believing/offering prays to god(s)), to where they'd ask a monk to 'purify' them to at least 'reset' it lol (tho if it's in your mind you would interpret every 'mild inconvenience' as 'because of the fortune slip')

Gigachad Naotsugu, even if they're legally husband and wife, he's still upholding the "ask again when sober" rule.
Imagine if she's even more wild when drunk, be amusing plot twist if it wasn't "i'm worried about consent" versus "if she gets drunk i wont' survive/be drained dry before and be knocked out for 2 days straight" or so (tho on the flipside if MC is drunk she'd prolly end up recording vids and taking tons of picture while just watching)
Do people actually get THAT unhinged when they’re drunk? Genuine question.

Just go to a bar downtown and be sober/observe. or watch vids. I dont know if 'drunk livestreams' are still a thing (since i know twitch banned sleeping? streams) but i imagine there'd be interesting vids out there

Users who are viewing this thread