Marriage Gray - Vol. 3 Ch. 36 - Vintage Sepia

Dex-chan lover
Can't go wrong with pandas

Did not expect ex to show up again (be hilarious if she fell in love with Shou-chan or something lol/half expected her being taken care of while drunk to fall in love with her too)

Dex-chan lover
Ex: You love him very much, don't you?
Wife: Yes
Ex: Looks like I missed out on something very special
Wife: You sure as hell did Insert T-Pose to assert dominance
I think it's less that she missed out on something and more that she's being shoved in the face with the idea that she shouldn't always blame others for her problems...

She chose to date a married man that she knew was a scumbag and acts like a victim. She keeps on pushing herself down.

She's being faced with the reality that she is her own worst enemy.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's less that she missed out on something and more that she's being shoved in the face with the idea that she shouldn't always blame others for her problems...

She chose to date a married man that she knew was a scumbag and acts like a victim. She keeps on pushing herself down.

She's being faced with the reality that she is her own worst enemy.
Hey, if we're in luck, she'll still be dumb enough to not recognize the accountability of her actions and go even deeper down in her luck with men than before and get into deeper shit.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao the ex is complaining about her partner that's cheating on another woman with her leaving her for another woman. Fken hell our boy dodged a bullet on that one because that ex definitely belongs to the streets

Psi can't even remember what ch the ex first came out on lol

Dex-chan lover
She could have left with the doubt of how much worse she is, instead she had to probe and find out for sure...
Put that bitch in her place Yoshino!

Users who are viewing this thread